• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Real McCoy" M-422A FAITHFULL REPRO .

dr.zak

There it goes with the M-422A version from the Real McCoy's ...
will not be able to judge that accurately since im not that interested in much serieses rather than the G-1 series ..
but here it is up for your consideration ..
this version with the reddish goatskin tint has been discontinued by Real McCoy but i guess yet many of us can be interested to look for one over Ebay i guess there is one listed already...
so here it is some nice close ups for whom it may concern ..

the jacket yet looks very sweet with obvious classy craftsmanship and a couple of curvy pocket flaps that could easily turn heads of a whale :).

Best regards ..

Ahmed Zak .

standard-1.jpg

standard_002-1.jpg

standard_003-1.jpg

standard_004-1.jpg

standard_005-1.jpg

standard_006-1.jpg

standard_007-1.jpg

standard_008-1.jpg

standard_009-1.jpg

standard_010-1.jpg

standard_011-1.jpg

HHjackets

not keen on anything reddish, i couldn't figure out why i like this one though, it has to be the mouton collar that has an effect on the whole of the jacket, i guess thats' why in never liked eastman's 'red' cable raincoat a2 jacket.
nice, very nice!!

dr.zak

tcwu said:
That's my jacket and I sold it to NH! :oops: :oops: :oops:
What's going on here? you even download the pictures to your own hoster?

You can not just copy my pictures and said this is your jacket!

another "SKIPPER" here?

first of all when you talk with me you should talk more politely since you dont know who the hell i might be ...
2nd if you gave your self some seconds and read my reviews youll notice that im posting pictures for reference to any one whose thinking about buying a Real Mccoys jacket since they have no pictures to their products at their web site THESE ARE HERE TO HELPPPPPP and i have never mentioned by any how that these are my own jackets...got it..?
dont insult any one you dont know after wards before you read well its not my fault that you have lack of reading or understanding capabilities...you could have at least joined a school before joining the forum .
keep remembering that Real McCoy's have a production line that is not just opened for your behalf...

dr.zak

airfrogusmc said:
Jake got a reeal nice McCoys 422s that really broken in. Hey Jake can you post it?

yea if any one got pictures it would be nice to post it ,would work great for reference to any one whose taking the decision of buying ...