• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RARE & POPULAR BUZZ RICKSON 37J1 US NAVY JACKET - 42

zoomer

Some Serious Collector better buy this and protect the investment his fellow Seriouses have in rare repro types. Save it from being copied by The Knockoff Man... :twisted: bwahahahaaaa

zoomer

Boris.jpg

BWA ha ha ha ha haaaaa...

ausreenactor

Whew...thought I was actually going to take a dip there? Thought it would have attracted more interest. Hope the SECOND one I bought, due here in a week is just as good given I paid more for it, given all the emails from potential buyers?? Well, I know it will fit and they are not making any more of them from what I can gather...Sold a couple today..and hopefully a B-10 goes. Then I will sit on what I have for a bit. Thought Obama victory alone would be bringing the prices back up...I asked myself if we sellers could look to the change as a sign of a healthy repro market, and said out loud..Yes We CAN!!

Regards..

Couchy