• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Random Cool Photo Thread

Micawber

On the home front. London, November 1940..
FB_IMG_1669974086466.jpg

JonnyCrow

Capas iconic falling soldier or death of a loyalist as it's sometimes called, there are opinions now whether it was staged
the-falling-soldier-robert-capa-gerda-taro-800x420.jpg

JonnyCrow

I was going to post about the mass destruction of pets and submit a few photos of RSPCA & PDSA rescue efforts from bombed premises. I may post a few photos in due course.
Yes I know read about it, was a few rescue centres, it would kill me to do that to my guys, you know Royal decree now here in Spain classes pets as family members now along with rights, and a pet passport

JonnyCrow

Pilot

I hope Churchill is on your list then, creator of the concentration camp, I could probably compile a long list but I can't be bothered, I'm not here for politics,
Same here..and yes I do admire Churchill .
He saved Western Europe from Stalin/Communisme.

JonnyCrow

No respect at all for any war criminals regardless of nationality, or whether she/he is a writer , artist, or whatever…
And there's a old adage, if you've got nothing good to say, don't say anything, if something offends your eyes, don't look, pffft, I never posted it to highlight criminality but of course you opened your mouth and inserted foot, done here, bye bye

Pilot

And there's a old adage, if you've got nothing good to say, don't say anything, if something offends your eyes, don't look, pffft, I never posted it to highlight criminality but of course you opened your mouth and inserted foot, done here, bye bye
Likewise!