• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Random Cool Photo Thread

flyincowboy

time for scrap
T imes for scrap.jpg

Smithy

Just finished rereading Chickenhawk...

I read it for the first time a few months ago, an absolutely incredible read.

If you have a look in the "Books 2022" thread and the "Full Metal Jacket" one in the books and film sub forum there's a lot of discussion about Vietnam books and films, something which is fast becoming one of my favourite historical subjects.

Hazayad

I read it for the first time a few months ago, an absolutely incredible read.

If you have a look in the "Books 2022" thread and the "Full Metal Jacket" one in the books and film sub forum there's a lot of discussion about Vietnam books and films, something which is fast becoming one of my favourite historical subjects.
I have that thread on my watch list and ordered Matterhorn because of it. It's up next.

Smithy

I have that thread on my watch list and ordered Matterhorn because of it. It's up next.

I'll be absolutely amazed if you don't love it Hazayad. It's probably the best historical novel I have ever read.

Give @ties70 a like and shout out because without him I would never have known about it.

Should be made into a TV series or a film.