• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ralph Lauren A2?

NW Carver

Guys

I have the chance of picking up a Ralph Lauren A2 - his 'Rugby' label version with a CBI patch on it - as an 'everyday' wear A2 for a good price. Its a 'Medium' and is measured under arm at 22inches pit to pit..

So is it worth spending £100 on it?? What are they like as a jacket for everyday wear (yes, I know its not a patch on John's etc)..

Basically, I am after an everyday wear A2 for work but do not want to wear my 2 originals - my Aero A2 is now too big (worn 4 times but now sits in the cupboard) and as its a 'red russet' colour my girlfiend calls it my 'pimps jacket' :-( - so need to sell that at some point..

So thought that this would work fine...until I can sell my Aero, save towards one of Johns' and then wait a year until delivery :)

Any opinions?
Cheers

jschare

I was under the impression that Ralph Lauren A-2s were made by Buzz Rickson. If that's the case, I'd say it's a good buy.

NW Carver

There are 2 or 3 versions - only one, the latest season, is made by BR and it usually comes in at the £1,000 plus price :-(

Its the others I am interested in :)

Jaguar46

This is one that I was about to buy back in Dec 2010. I liked the leather, and the construction, but it was too long for me in the body and sleeves. If one of these fits you, I would go for it.

RL1.jpg

RL2.jpg

RL3.jpg

RL4.jpg

RL5.jpg

RL6.jpg

RL7.jpg