• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RAF Mildenhall Crewchief private jacket.

ace1967

I found this jacket at a so called 'vintage' store over here in Amsterdam. It's a jacket from a member from an American airforce base over in the U.K. I asume it's been worn when of duty, but other than that this jacket is a mystery to me. Anybody got some info on this one ?
I think it's a nice find because it was only 15 euro's. (19 US dollars).
I apears a bit pink in the photo's but it's burgondy in color.

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

Weasel_Loader

80s vintage jacket that the Chiefs Group there at RAF Mildenhall went out and purchased from the states. Chiefs Group is made up of all the Chief Master Sergeants (CMSgt, E-9) on base. They do a lot of fund raiser activities to help out junior enlisted ranks and such. Hope this helps. ;)

dujardin

in the post //certainly a must have// , when you go on the ebay link, you may saw an indian head who is for me really close to the one on the back of this jacket (private purchase).
it's really sad to see some try to give an idea of authenticity to a piece of leather.
great to have this forum to hunt seller as dishonnest.

byeeeeeee marcel