• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RAF gloves

handworn

Anybody know if any company still makes the RAF diagonal-zipper gloves? From what I can tell, the usual suspects don't any more.

handworn

Thanks for the links, guys...didn't know about the flightjacket.com ones, and I don't know how my search at Aero didn't turn those up. Any recommendations?

Hawkeye

Garcia did used to make them, and sold them for about 40 bucks, and I was under the impression that the ones at Aeros site were in fact Garcia gloves. I have a pair of the straight zip gauntlets they used to make, great gloves, not 100% accurate but they are pretty nice.

Falcon_52

My RAF gloves from flightjacket.com have "Garcia Aviation" stamped on the interior of the gauntlet. The ones on Aero's website look identical to mine; they are probably both from Garcia Aviation. I don't think you can go wrong either way.

Noel