• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question: OLD repro A2's

ChuckO

I've got a question that seems a little of the usual line around here but I hope you guys can help. I had a used repro A2 jacket back in the 80's that wasn't like a Cockpit\Avirex\bad mall fit repro A2. It was more like a decent motorcycle leather probably in cowhide that was styled after an A2 but also had hand warmers. I'm assuming it was made in the '70s but I figure jackets like this were made from the late 40's on. I noticed Buzz's gang had similar leathers in "Rebel without a cause".
Does anybody know of any brands that put out jackets like that? How hard they are to find? Where they might be found? Any other help you can think of? Thanks.

I'm in the US if that matters.

442RCT

If you surf eBay ( a 2 leather jackets) you can usually find dozens of these A2 "style" repro jackets, with and without handwarmer pockets.