• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quality repros: No more deals?

zoomer

Am I nuts, or are used high-end repro jackets just not making it to eBay any longer?

Seems like even original A-2s are now outnumbering the likes of ELC/Aero/GW.

You'd think guys would be thinning their closets out a bit with times as they are. Maybe bidding wars aren't so likely, so they're not so willing.

442RCT

Over the last year, I've been watching A-2 repros being offered on ebay and haven't noticed any reduction of good quality repros, but then again I never noticed that many being offered on any regular basis. During this last pre-holiday sales on ebay, there seemed to be a bolus of leather flight jackets being offered and this has tapered off lately. The available jackets being listed seem to be getting higher bids recently compared to the ones sold over the holidays, (the exception was that Goodwear that sold for $1200).

havocpaul

It fluctuates regularly, sometimes more originals sometimes more repros, there has been quite a few Eastmans and more GW's on eBay these past few months.