• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pricey Manufactures Tag??

Vcruiser

Yeah...it's a friend of mine1 So what!
...someone might be glad to buy it at that price.
...but I guess he better speak up.
...the cops are on patrol....
..and his turn in the spotlight
VB

jacketimp

Vcruiser said:
Yeah...it's a friend of mine1 So what!
...someone might be glad to buy it at that price.
...but I guess he better speak up.
...the cops are on patrol....
..and his turn in the spotlight
VB

guess we all have to be on the hot seat sooner or later........i've done me time!

jacketimp

i love the ebay patrol...........without them we'd have missed out items.........which we'd have missed out................

ties70

Hi,

yes, they are mine.
I did not explicitly offer them as "repros" as this seems quite obvious by "RMNZ manufactured" and "Eastman manufactured".

The RW label was purchased together with a Pearl Harbour A-2 from Eastman years ago. I wanted to replace the house style label but decided different.

The Dubow label came, well, with a Dubow from RMNZ...they don't weave the correct labels in size 50, but as the jacket was more like a 46 / 48 anyway, I had the plan to replace it as well....never made it, though.

I am quite surprised how much people are bidding...

Regards,

Ties

A

Anonymous

jacketimp said:
atkins said:
Gents,

Is it an original? Is it a crime? Please educate me.

Regards,
Atkins

check out seller's reply.
Anyone reading these posts would read the information provided by the seller. Whats your point?