• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Porsche G-1 "Flight Jacket"

CBI

A co-worker called in a big favor and asked me to paint a vintage Porsche leather jacket for her college bound son. We found an inexpensive G-1 on eBay, I ended up only have a day to paint it. Anyway, for all of you moto/car guys ....................

IMG_6542.jpg

IMG_6543.jpg

IMG_6544.jpg

IMG_6545.jpg

IMG_6546.jpg

IMG_6547.jpg

IMG_6548.jpg

IMG_6549.jpg

269sqnhudson

I really like that! I'm sure he'll be chuffed to bits.
Those later G1s would make good canvases I imagine, they're quite evenly textured.

442RCT

:eek: Wow, you did that in one day !!!! You're fast...very impressive. I luv the way you get that aged look with your paint jobs. Way kewl !!! :D :D ;)

Jaguar46

That is really cool. Just a word of caution, Porsche is very protective of their logo. Very, meaning legally. I have been a member of a Porsche forum, and heard lots of things they have done. Doubt they will make anything of your work, but you never know.

I have been thinking about a Jaguar E-type based jacket, myself.

CBI

thanks all. in regards the Porsche logo, etc. This is a one off that was done for free so hopefully, I can avoid the law.