• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

POLO RALPH LAUREN LEATHER JACKET TYPE A2

johnwayne

Gotta say I've seen one of these up close and I was pretty impressed - very soft an supple, felt more like lambskin although I'm sure it wasn't but yes the patina was good and it looked quite original/worn like!
Not sure serious VLJr's would be tempted though but they do go for nearer £800 in RL shops and I have seen a few on the 'bay'
Cheers
Wayne

wop54

Roughwear said:
It's not your jacket then Carlo? ;) The leather has quite a nice patina.
No, it is not. Last time I wore a size M i was in the primary school.. :?

Jaguar46

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8865&p=80176&hilit=Ralph+Lauren#p80176

I picked one of these up once, and I was impressed. It is cut with a slimmer style, with the body and arms longer than "the perfect A2", so I returned. The leather has a nice look.

RL1.jpg

RL2.jpg

RL3.jpg

RL4.jpg

RL5.jpg

RL6.jpg

RL7.jpg

Tim P

Being a little truer to spec than some of the horrendous mall jackets you see, I like these as a fun jacket when stitch accuracy is not as important.
I have never seen an XL at a price I would part with although I have seen them in the outlet shop at about £200.