• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please can we have the default so that photos show full size.

Micawber

I find posts where photos show as thumbnail attachments a chore. Can we not have the default set so that images show full size as the default please. This is likely selectable in the XenForo software settings along with max upload and image size. So very many people just select attach image without then selecting the full size option. This means their images show in posts as fuzzy little thumbnails [even smaller and fuzzier earn viewed on a phone] which have to be clicked on after which one has to wait for the full size version to appear which makes the whole thing time consuming.

B-Man2

Absolutely second this .,.. there’s really no need for thumbnails as we all have to switch over to full size if we want to see the photos. Just makes more sense to eliminate the thumbnail option.

Smithy

I spilt scotch over the laptop and am reduced to using my silly mobile phone for internet things until the repair bloke sorts thing out.

I've found if I want to post an image I have to do it as an attachment which is hideous.

If there's a way to make defaulting images to embedded ones it would be highly welcomed from this corner of the interweb.

Dumpster D

I spilt scotch over the laptop

Were you losing at chess?

PS. Let's Might not make it *too* easy to post images, I'm starting to annoy myself now actually. : )

4E7C0A0B-E9BE-4D91-9384-70C4B4B9712B.gif

PS.