• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Platon Dubow Mfg A-2 order

M. from Berlin

Hi gents, here is an russet Dubow! Mario
IMG_2408.JPG
IMG_2411 (3).JPG
IMG_2410.JPG

Maafly

Hi Everyone,
I ordered a size 44 Russet Dubow from Platon (JA Dubow) July 23, 2020. It shipped January 25, 2021, and I received February 16/2021. Measurements were spot on with Dubow Size Specification Measurement Chart.

Shoulders: 18.5
Back: 24.75
Sleeve length: 25.75
Chest front: 23.5

This is my first A-2 purchase and am pleased so far. Do not have the experience most of you do, but have learned so much from all of you. I am appreciative!

Not great with pics, but here goes!

Thanks,
Mike

Attachments

• IMG_0660 (1).GIF
    IMG_0660 (1).GIF
    12.7 MB · Views: 276
  • Dubow front yt.jpg
    Dubow front yt.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 252
  • Dubow 673.jpg
    Dubow 673.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 222

MaydayWei

Hi Everyone,
I ordered a size 44 Russet Dubow from Platon (JA Dubow) July 23, 2020. It shipped January 25, 2021, and I received February 16/2021. Measurements were spot on with Dubow Size Specification Measurement Chart.

This is my first A-2 purchase and am pleased so far. Do not have the experience most of you do, but have learned so much from all of you. I am appreciative!

Thanks,
Mike

Fit is spot on; and that's a stunning shade of Russet.
You wear it very well; do so in good health!

B-Man2

Hi Everyone,

Thanks,
Mike
You hit a homerun on your first time at bat!
Outstanding photos, great fit, looks cool on you.
Congrats!

ausreenactor

Hi Everyone,

Thanks,
Mike

Glad you are pleased with it. A stressful time when you ordered it. Good things come to those who wait.

Just need to sort out the thumbnail pics... ;)

Brettafett

Mike, that jacket is fantastic and fits you perfectly.
Its taken many of us years to nail a high end jacket with perfect fit. You hit the home-run first go! You need not look any further (unless you want a seal to contrast ;) )
Nice one. Looking forward to see it wearing in over the years.