• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Photoshop is great

Peter Graham

I spotted these two photos on facebook today and had to post them. If anyone has anything similar please share.

plane_zps8cecf9e0.jpg

gun_zpsee3e3afc.jpg

kiltie

I don't have any good "action" shots, and sadly I can't remember where I got these, but here you go -

tumblr_lx2q1i5Gbs1qewgqko1_1280-1_zps8c4f2ac2.jpg

tumblr_lx2q1i5Gbs1qewgqko3_500-1_zps4320ccf2.jpg

tumblr_lx2q1i5Gbs1qewgqko4_500_zps2c39dd28.jpg

tumblr_lx2q1i5Gbs1qewgqko9_500_zps21ededa8.jpg

and completely unrelated, but still funny -

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj290/safdkiltie/deathstar_zpsa43fd2af.jpg

If you like a bit of historical whimsy, you should really check out a book called BOILERPLATE -

http://www.amazon.com/Boilerplate-Historys-Mechanical-Paul-Guinan/dp/0810989506

I've linked the Amazon page, but be sure and at least check out the Google images. Plenty of pictures of the robot called Boilerplate photoshopped into famous scenes throughout history.

EDIT - I see the pictures have a link, and I just checked it out again. Go There Now...

SuinBruin

3onamatch said:
2jakes said:
The “Boys from Marketing” strike again !

This is actually a great A-2 photo. Do you have the original?
It's a still from the movie Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo. They're not real A-2s, by the way -- they have back seams.

2jakes

rub0d3.jpg

10z3ev4.png

I took this picture from the TV screen. It’s not the best shot.
But I didn’t notice any back seams on their jackets.

Perhaps you are referring to another type of back seam.
And If they are not real A-2s as you say,
they sure look nice nevertheless.

deand

Noted double snaps (or buttons?) at the waistband leather pieces near the zipper, as well, in the still from the film.

dean