• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Photo theft

ties70

A Goodwear A-2 jacket?

In a Women's shoe size US 6.5?

For just USD 63.88?

Plus they make you feel chic and fabulous?

Damn, that offer is too good to ignore!!
I am giving them all my bank details, so they can sign me up for a weekly "GW Jacket Flat Rate"...keeep 'em comin', baby...!!!

JonnyCrow

A Goodwear A-2 jacket?

In a Women's shoe size US 6.5?

For just USD 63.88?

Plus they make you feel chic and fabulous?

Damn, that offer is too good to ignore!!
I am giving them all my bank details, so they can sign me up for a weekly "GW Jacket Flat Rate"...keeep 'em comin', baby...!!!
Like the UK pound shops roll up roll up everything a pound, in this case 63.88 haha

Enigma1938

I dunno where they all are coming from but if I search the internet for specific jackets I regularly stumble over various website which have all the same construction but different names. For example I'm searching for a goodwear A2 on google and after browsing a bit I see one for sale but when I enter the website where it's listed there are long lists with supposedly goodwear offers with reduced prices (actually a fraction of the original price) with alway one photo stolen somewhere in the net and a lousy description....
I have the feeling this kind of scamming website are popping up like mushrooms.

JonnyCrow

I dunno where they all are coming from but if I search the internet for specific jackets I regularly stumble over various website which have all the same construction but different names. For example I'm searching for a goodwear A2 on google and after browsing a bit I see one for sale but when I enter the website where it's listed there are long lists with supposedly goodwear offers with reduced prices (actually a fraction of the original price) with alway one photo stolen somewhere in the net and a lousy description....
I have the feeling this kind of scamming website are popping up like mushrooms.
Run by absolute cucarachas

JonnyCrow

Here an example, I just searched for U-boat jackets and after a few seconds I discovered this:

Absolute BS, I'm curious what will happen if I order a jacket there....
So I heard and read those websites are all linked, as quick as they're closed down they start up again, all similar emails all credit card

Erwin

This is a US-based domain, contact fraudulent activity here and they will block it [Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
email
@publicdomainregistry.com].

JonnyCrow

Here an example, I just searched for U-boat jackets and after a few seconds I discovered this:

Absolute BS, I'm curious what will happen if I order a jacket there....
If you ordered one you'd leave with nothing and a headache with your bank haha kinda reminds me of replicators reenactment supplies years ago at least you got something but absolute tat