• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Patches for A2 jacket

Brettafett

Depends what you're after and where you are.
A few guys on the forum who will do a fantastic job.

If you want layered leather patches, Sean Collins of A2 Jacket patches is top rate. He has an Ebay and a FB page. pm me for his email if you need...

Chevalier

I have a super newbie question to put out there. I just got a replica A-2 (Cooper) and it is the first jacket I have seriously considered patching. I have a G-1 and another A-2, but I do not want to patch them because they did not come to me originally with patches. The replica A-2 has two patch Velcro spots already attached. The rectangle patch spot is for a name tag, I think. What is the best name for the shield-shaped patch? Also, does anyone have recommendations for a good “memorabilia“ patch for that shield-shaped spot that would not make me come across as a poseur? I am thinking about a WW-II era insignia, but those did not appear to be standardized into the shield shape yet. Thanks in advance for any advice.