• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Patch guys look at this selling price

unclegrumpy

It looks like a couple of bidders bought most of them.....one day they will be really disappointed!

Interestingly, some of the embroidered patches were pretty nice ones that went for reasonable, and in some cases down right cheap prices.

TankBuster

unclegrumpy said:
It looks like a couple of bidders bought most of them.....one day they will be really disappointed!

Interestingly, some of the embroidered patches were pretty nice ones that went for reasonable, and in some cases down right cheap prices.

I saw that as well. He's sold some nice legit cloth patches for decent prices. Too bad about the guys buying the rest! ouch!!

unclegrumpy

What I think is interesting, is a few of these patches sold for considerably more, maybe even twice, what a real one would go for off an expensive retail list.

What is really too bad is the buyers are unlikely to keep collecting once they figure things out.

A

Anonymous

Rutger said:
Could those prices be fraude? Couldn't they be teasers to get the others going?
Possibly, however this is at the end of the line so to speak, he has sold at least 15 from this same artist. What amazes me is the bidders are bidding on patches from squadrons in different theaters of opperation. Same artist, and in many cases the same textured leather is used.

SORRY LOGGED IN ON WRONG USER 91stbombgroup

A

Anonymous

:lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol: :x uh no