• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parachute Jumper Boots

tjoenn

Bought these from ATF last summer while in Florida. Started wearing them in slowly, an hour or two at a time inside the house as they were extremely uncomfortable. However, after about 10 hours, they actually became very comfortable. I wear them to work and love the squeeky sounds they make. Also, I feel like it would be impossible to break my ancles in these! :)
(3 posts to go :))

Attachments

• IMG_5067.JPG
    IMG_5067.JPG
    648.2 KB · Views: 446

tjoenn

Very interesting, thanks for that link! I guess if I had known to wear them in wet, I would have saved a few hours of aching feet.

Earloffunk

Very interesting approach to breaking in new shoes. I did something similar involuntaryliy during my days in the army and I ruined a pair of boots as the leather stretched quite a bit and the shoes got too wide so I had to get a new pair - that was not easy and the discussion with the QM was not pleasant.