• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pack-In brand A-2 flight jackets

CramMan

I am having a hard time finding any information on the Pack-In company. About a year or two ago I picked up a vintage Pack-In flight jacket in lake Isabella California, and I have been trying to find replacement mouton of that brand, or an alternative from another manufacturer. Does anyone know where I could maybe look.

Juanito

Pack In jackets are a Korean manufactured, mall quality jacket. There used to be lots of them listed on eBay for about $50 and probably still are. It might be easier and cheaper just to by another there as opposed to sourcing decent mouton and having it replaced. I highly doubt you would be able to source a brand specific replacement mouton from what is likely a now defunct mass producer.

CramMan

Pack In jackets are a Korean manufactured, mall quality jacket. There used to be lots of them listed on eBay for about $50 and probably still are. It might be easier and cheaper just to by another there as opposed to sourcing decent mouton and having it replaced. I highly doubt you would be able to source a brand specific replacement mouton from what is likely a now defunct mass producer.
Thanks for the info, I've been working on making a replacement, and after several revisions have completed one that I am happy with. It's nice to know more about the jacket though. Thank you.