• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

P-47 unit emblem ID help????

EMBLEMHUNTER

I was recently at a shop and saw a military aviation unit emblem which was tooled/painted leather,the emblem was unidentified but I'm sure it was a P47 unit, I will describe it here in hope someone of the forum may recognise what Group/Sqd it was from as I would like to know it's unit, the emblem had a 3/4 view of a P-47 nose towards left as in a diving angle and was of a light blue-gray color over a white cloud and below nose area of P-47 a motto in black "THUNDERJUGS" the design was overlayed on an upside down black or dark brown Hillbilly type booze jug with a handle on each side and the mouth between them and the overall design had a yellow shaped border like the shape of the booze jug.

I really hope someone will recognise this one and let me know, thank you and looking forward to relpy/s,
Johnny
[email protected]
P.S.Please e mail me direct,thanks !!!!