• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oscar and Donald transform a G-1

jack aranda

The jacket is an ordinary run-of-the-mill '70's Ralph Edwards G-1 with the 'creaky' cowhide and a dynal collar. But Oscar's Donald-on-a-torpedo patch really lit it up, I think. Thank you, Oscar. I've gotten several comments on the patch in just the day or so I've had the jacket back from the shop.

2909701410104585873S425x425Q85.jpg

2070876910104585873S425x425Q85.jpg

dujardin

yes good one again Oscar.

i think you may pretend a seat in the team of ''patch painter'' present on this forum. ;) ;)

byeeeeeee marcel

EMBLEMHUNTER

I guess no one has figured this one out yet ????? It has to be a USN Torpedo Squadron, that's what ole Donald is piloting on the patch, come on emblem buffs , nobody out there knows what this one is ????????

I 'm100% sure it's a VT but what Number , VT-? ...............................................
Johnny

tater

A few NASs had Donald Duck.

NAS Salton Sea had Donald on a torpedo.

<edit> (NAS = Naval Air Station)

EMBLEMHUNTER

tater said:
A few NASs had Donald Duck.

NAS Salton Sea had Donald on a torpedo.

<edit> (NAS = Naval Air Station)
In the ball park as they say ,but way too much differences to be it , usually a "variation" has just some slight detail/color changes, this one has way more and too varied to be it I beleieve, a good observation just the same !
Johnny