• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Stagg B-10 Jacket

Wz1999

My recently acquired original Stagg B-10.

8E524BAE-3F55-4B8F-BE56-0B1ACCFA6D08.jpeg
FADAF771-7F4B-4CF5-B43A-26C89A7EA395.jpeg
4E1F2A68-1392-4EC2-8677-548C461FD00E.jpeg
39BC75C8-741C-4F65-BD58-671AAA6D861C.jpeg

Dany McDonald

I always liked Stagg for their usage of dark honey or even pale yellow buttons, nice contrast with the green body.
I don't see any sun discoloration of the cloth, the under collar is uniform with the shoulders and the rest.

Its in superb shape, that collar looks plush and the alpaca, especially around the collar has no bald spots.

Again thank you for sharing, we rarely see B-10 or B-15 around, except since Friday!

Dany

warguy

Gorgeous jacket! I have looked for an original B-10 in great condition for about a decade.They hardly ever come up for sale and when they do, as stated, they usually have condition issues especially holes and tears in the lower sleeves near the cuffs. I finally found one as well, took receipt of it two weeks ago, a Stagg in a size 38 in the same condition as yours. Mine has the white tag with brown lettering….I didnt even know they did the black and gold tag until seeing yours. Thanks for sharing and congrats finding a rare artifact in great condition. Kevin

Wz1999

Gorgeous jacket! I have looked for an original B-10 in great condition for about a decade.They hardly ever come up for sale and when they do, as stated, they usually have condition issues especially holes and tears in the lower sleeves near the cuffs. I finally found one as well, took receipt of it two weeks ago, a Stagg in a size 38 in the same condition as yours. Mine has the white tag with brown lettering….I didnt even know they did the black and gold tag until seeing yours. Thanks for sharing and congrats finding a rare artifact in great condition. Kevin
Hi Kevin
Thanks for your comments.
Congrats to you as well!

Regards,
Z

Last edited: