• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Fred Ostermann M-422a size 42 Nice Condition.

Chandler

Guys asking top dollar but it’s in nice condition. He’s accepting offers .

Thought those knits looked too perfect.

How much? :oops:

Burt, does his shoulder measurement seem pretty small?

Wonder why no close up of the spec tag?

B-Man2

Thought those knits looked too perfect.

How much? :oops:

Burt, does his shoulder measurement seem pretty small?

Wonder why no close up of the spec tag?
It does seem small … maybe one of the guys who normally wears a size 42 might weigh in here . The description page says that if you normally wear a size 38/40 this jacket would fit nicely . I’m assuming that like most original war time flight jackets it runs small for the marked size . Good observation !

Chandler

I should measure my AN -- I know it's on the small side... but since there's no spec tag it wouldn't be terribly conclusive.

P2725TMB

Seller does state the fur has been replaced (horrible looking stuff) and the cuffs and waistband, but the band is the wrong type. Hanging loop has been incredibly badly restitched. The leather puller isn't the orignal and I'm not sure the zip puller itself is either, although no noticeable evidence the tapes have been changed. There's some funny shaping going on at the top of the back too. Not worth anything like the BIN price.

JonnyCrow

Seller does state the fur has been replaced (horrible looking stuff) and the cuffs and waistband, but the band is the wrong type. Hanging loop has been incredibly badly restitched. The leather puller isn't the orignal and I'm not sure the zip puller itself is either, although no noticeable evidence the tapes have been changed. There's some funny shaping going on at the top of the back too. Not worth anything like the BIN price.
I have the same puller and leather lanyard on a original m445a, looks ok to me