• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'Original' Aero A2 eBay £300 start

Silver Surfer

the throat popper is a collar snap. i would guess its a size 38 from what i can see of the label. not a lot to go on from the lack of pix, so its a real caveat emptor. yeah, its an original aero.

Roughwear

Yes, it's an original 1942 Aero. I wonder if the seller is becoming Anxious that there are no bids! :lol:

robrinay

He/she probably is Andrew so watch out for an 'illegal low buy it now via eBay messaging', although we experienced eBayers don't panic and accept that most bids happen in the last few minutes of the auction especially when there is a relatively high start price. He/she hasn't responded to my question about labelled size and the usual measurements, (not for my benefit, but for one of you of course, as I can see it's a 30 something and I'm 43/44).
Rob

robrinay

Got a reply
hi label size is either 22 or 23 . armpit to armpit 49 and half cm. zipped laid flat 51 cm. shoulder seam to shoulder seam 45cm

Roughwear

Despite this jacket being flagged up here it did not sell. The lack of decent photos and measurements certainly did not help.

TankBuster

Roughwear said:
Despite this jacket being flagged up here it did not sell. The lack of decent photos and measurements certainly did not help.

Also, I think it looked really dry. I think it was just a little too highly priced for many to take a gamble.