• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old Distressed HH Jacket Patched up

A

Anonymous

DSCN5388_zps9a2740b7.jpg
DSCN5395_zps5c850c75.jpg
DSCN5392_zps6cf4f081.jpg
DSCN5389_zps7baa4e14.jpg
DSCN5397_zps8987b6e8.jpg
DSCN5390_zps9c8b4d5c.jpg
Decided to dress up an old HH jacket, painted the patches some time ago, and thought they matched the jacket. After I get caught up with special orders, I will paint the back with the Brewery Wagon nose art.

A

Anonymous

Pain in the butt, never thought to pick up a sewing class in high school, would have been bad for my health back in the early 70's

A

Anonymous

Beautiful patch, nice work. I have one drawn out but haven't had the chance to paint it. I think you ment to post this on the other topic about the 34th.

shedonwanna

91stbombgroup said:
Beautiful patch, nice work. I have one drawn out but haven't had the chance to paint it. I think you ment to post this on the other topic about the 34th.
Yes, loaded the photos to photobucket then went back to the wrong window to post. oh well, mainly wanted the vintage past out there for everyone to see.