• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Off to rescue another grouping

a2jacketpatches

Just found it online at 05:15, It says Army Air Force uniforms and related items, same family in the house since 1903. I'll be standing at the front door for the next 3.5 hours to find nothing or another super group. Wish me luck and I'll update later.

a2jacketpatches

Very nice almost mint B-11, but has a dark grease stain or something near the HQ left bicept area, Very cool cap with 4 snaps over each ear, Musette bag, two O2 masks or something like that ( no hose but a rubber type bag, one intact and one is toast ) some type of rifle sight ( type that elevates ) asst bags, Pistol belt, two canvas water buckets, and B-9 type Polaroid goggles. Nothing in the house named, only insignia was a tone of 60's stripes and MATC. I think some guy beat me to an M-41 jacket but didn't spend more than a second looking before bolting toward the B-11. Also picked up a very early Savage single shot .22 but left it because I couldn't close the bolt. Hope I don't end up kickin myself for that.

Stony

Just found it online at 05:15, It says Army Air Force uniforms and related items, same family in the house since 1903. I'll be standing at the front door for the next 3.5 hours to find nothing or another super group. Wish me luck and I'll update later.

This is what it takes people. You have to work at it if you want to find the goods. This is how I've found most of my scores as they don't come knocking at your door very often.