• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Odd Dark Mahogany ELC 1401 P

greyhound52

Yes I saw that one as well. It is also a RW 1401. Seller states made in 1994 maybe they did that model back then??? Maybe our UK friends can answer this one.

ausreenactor

Damn army will not let me shop online at eBay! Was this the one that just ended? I think I won the new house style for $355?? Unless I relayed the details poorly to the wife..Pretty darn cheap...

Great canvas for Jerome me thinks...

Regards..

Couchy

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
ausreenactor said:
Damn army will not let me shop online at eBay! Was this the one that just ended?

Not this one, Couchy .... it still has almost six days to run.

ausreenactor

Aaah..

Were you guys tracking the RW 1401-P and the ELC House that just ended? The seller escapes me. Found them last night, admitted keeping them a secret because I bid on both. New house $355 and the older ELC RW 1401-P fetched a whopping US$316!! Could not do the both. Listed as TYPE A-2 Jacket. Check completed buys for exsfchook and the seller will be there. Mentioned Eastman in the description only. Poorly listed for him, but perfectly for me.

Couchy

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
ausreenactor said:
Check completed buys for exsfchook and the seller will be there.

Good work, Couchy ... as new, size 40 ELC, seller baseballvelvet.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0355986207

Ships to United States. :D

736b_12.JPG

ausreenactor

Emailed the seller, and he stated he was more than happy to ship to the "most beautiful place in the world, my heart is at Coogee Beach, Sydney"

That is around AU$550 plus shipping. NEARLY as cheap as my ELC Irvin with original zipper!!

Couchy

ausreenactor

G'day!

I, by fluke, thought I would do an Eastman Jacket search on eBay before going to bed. Not too much came up.
Usually leave it at that. Then checked the items and descriptions box. BOOM. There they were. Saved them to
my eBay and left them in the hands of the wife. A few text messages back and forth and anticipated someone
coming over the top on both. Having landed the first one (the new one) I pulled the pin as I have enough ELC
Horsehide.

Very hopeful it has the grain of the 42 I bought and sold late last year. If not, just the smell...

Couchy

atkins

tcwu said:
This jacket maybe is one of Gary's custom made jacket back then.
He will custom made the jacket according to customer's need.
It's not the regular 1401P on 1995 catalog.
I forgot how many limited edition 1401P out there by HPA!
I had one of them from 95!

I don't think Gary do customizing anymore.