• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Obama's A-2

Peter Graham

Peter Graham said:
gruvi said:
No offense, but even people in a village in Lithuania would know of Chris Farley.
But I'm not in a village in Lithuania. :)
In fact, where I live a village in Lithuania would seem like New York or Tokyo. Here are my neighbours yesterday. They don't like being photographed as they think that it will make the potato harvest fail. Fools. Little do they know that photographs make the potatoes grow !

peasents.jpg

A

Anonymous

Persimmon said:
Peter Graham said:
gruvi said:
No offense, but even people in a village in Lithuania would know of Chris Farley.
But I'm not in a village in Lithuania. :)

I have to say I have never heard of Chris Farley either.
Still I now know from the jist of this discussion he is a man.
Otherwise I would have thought it was a girl with that name

Man up Chris Farley whoever you are and whatever you do.

And no I am not going to Google him !
Chris-Farley.jpg
Man up Chris Farley. maybe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stony

In fact, where I live a village in Lithuania would seem like New York or Tokyo. Here are my neighbours yesterday. They don't like being photographed as they think that it will make the potato harvest fail. Fools. Little do they know that photographs make the potatoes grow !

Heck, those my be my ancestors Peter. However, they left about 60+ years before the famine.