• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Obama's A-2

Peter Graham

I've just watched tonight's TV news. There was a piece about Barack Obama in Korea. He was wearing what I assume is the current US Air Force issue A-2 and never have I seen such an ill fitting garment. Talk about blousing, tunnelling and shoulder droop. This jacket had it all. You guys in the US, please have a word with someone in the White House about offences against leather jacketry. :)

A

Anonymous

Peter Graham said:
I've just watched tonight's TV news. There was a piece about Barack Obama in Korea. He was wearing what I assume is the current US Air Force issue A-2 and never have I seen such an ill fitting garment. Talk about blousing, tunnelling and shoulder droop. This jacket had it all. You guys in the US, please have a word with someone in the White House about offences against leather jacketry. :)
We have more pressing issues to discuss with the Pres.

Atticus

Part of the problem is that President Obama is so damn thin he makes Peter Graham look like Chris Farley.

AF

Atticus

Peter Graham said:
Who's Chris Farley. Should I be offended ? :)
Not saying you actually look exactly like Chris Farley...who, by the way, was an atheltic, intelligent lady's man with movie star looks. Just saying that Obama is painfully thin. In fact, Obama is so thin, that you look....um....large(ish) in comparision.

Here's a photo of Chris Farley.

373_1013114907.jpg

AF

Peter Graham

Oh yeah. Have a joke at the mick's expense. :) You had me going there but I've just googled Chris Farley. It would take a damm big horse to make an A-2 for that dude.

Atticus

Peter Graham said:
Oh yeah. Have a joke at the mick's expense. :) You had me going there but I've just googled Chris Farley. It would take a damm big horse to make an A-2 for that dude.
No, Man, it ain't like that! Wild Eyed Southern Boyz don't crack jokes on the Irish! Hell, y'all is us and we is you. I'll bet we've got the same great-great-great grandparents...but one generation down my folks hit the raft while yours hung chilly around the homefire! Yo, its just that you're the only 38R VLJ Homie we all know. And my man Barry's thinner than you!

AF

Dr H

Ah, but if you were you could regale them with tales of Chris Farley's days trying to fit your older cast off jackets...
If it's any consolation, I didn't know Chris Farley either - I have seen his act in the past (sub James Belushi), but his name didn't stick.
Having said that, there's no Lithuanian (to my knowledge) in my ancestry either... ;)

Persimmon

Peter Graham said:
gruvi said:
No offense, but even people in a village in Lithuania would know of Chris Farley.
But I'm not in a village in Lithuania. :)

I have to say I have never heard of Chris Farley either.
Still I now know from the jist of this discussion he is a man.
Otherwise I would have thought it was a girl with that name

Man up Chris Farley whoever you are and whatever you do.

And no I am not going to Google him !

Atticus

Persimmon said:
Man up Chris Farley whoever you are and whatever you do. And no I am not going to Google him!
If Chris Farley "Mans Up" and starts posting on VLJ, Bill French will be dialing up these guys.

ghostbusters-1.jpg

AF

Persimmon

Atticus said:
Persimmon said:
Man up Chris Farley whoever you are and whatever you do. And no I am not going to Google him!
If Chris Farley "Mans Up" and starts posting on VLJ, Bill French will be dialing up these guys.

ghostbusters-1.jpg

AF

So he's a dead ....unknown then ????

Atticus

Dr H said:
Swimming with Elvis? :cool:
No...Just laying there on the sand with a half dozen harpoons protruding from is dorsal area…and an albatross circling over his head.

AF