• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Now where can I find...

A

Anonymous

...this jacket?

beverly-hills-cop.jpg

(080210231225)beverly_hills_cop_II_wallpaper.jpg

Any ideas?

dmar836

Thrift stores!
It's the classic "Letterman Jacket". All the Varsity team players of high school sports wore these up to about the 80's. If you didn't have the "letter", you generally didn't have the jacket.

Dave

asiamiles

What are you after, exactly? The actual Detroit Lions jacket that Murphy is wearing - if so try browsing or asking in the forums at http://www.filmjackets.com/ or perhaps some dedicated American sports sites - or just a quality stadium jacket?

RCSignals

NFL shop doesn't have them. I found a blue one on eBay, but logos aren't exactly the same either.
Murphy's is from the '80s I guess, and unless someone makes reproductions, you'll probably have to find an old one.
Logo licensing would be a problem getting one made.

CBI

glad to see someone mention Ebbets Field - great period baseball items. I was looking for a REAL vintage style ball cap and they had what I wanted. I will eventually buy a jersey.