• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NorShor Doniger

fishmeok

I have not made a Doniger in over 10 years, but had a customer request, so I decided it's time to make another. The size is about a 48 (vanity sized to a 46 label), the customer is 2 inches taller than I am. Made in Victoria horse (requested) instead of goat but with the correct label and hardware. M42 Talon repro zip, wool knits, cotton lining. I added some groovy rigger pockets.

Thanks
Mark

Contact us at:
[email protected]

www.norshorleatherjackets.com

1622068464754.png

1622068509323.png

1622068532558.png

1622068559311.png

1622068591920.png

1622068618327.png

1622068647956.png

1622068679734.png

1622068726772.png

johnwayne

Mark, I know thats not your size but even then those sleeves look long, so assume was it requested with longer sleeves? Looks nice though and as has been said, theres no ref to it on your site with a Werber your only A2 showing!

Micawber

Visited your site. Looks like nice stuff, but when trying to have a closer look it directs me to Instagram. Some of us are not into Instagram and those other sites. Maybe put up some detailed pics on your own site instead of a redirect. Just a friendly tip from an old timer.

I agree, I personally find redirects to the likes of Insta a bit of a chore too. Keeping everything in house makes browsing seamless.

Looking forward to receiving the Acme I bought off you around a fortnight ago now Mark. I wish USPS would pull their finger out or at least update the tracking information.

Edited as I mad a mistake about the make, it's not a "Dubow" but an "Acme". The fuzziness and effect on memory that is "chemo brain" can be a real PITA ...or brain ;)

Last edited:

Dany McDonald

Hello Mark,

I concur with all the positive comments being said! And it's interesting to follow your work in reproducing jackets. I am interested in small makers and your work seems excellent. Will you have a dedicated page on your website for the recent contracts you've done? Like to see more images and details and price!

Dany

daw

Agree this is a really great-looking jacket. The leather is WAY nicer than the 5-Star Doniger so many of us have seen over the past year, just night-and-day.

fishmeok

I will have to go back and look at the site, if you click on "shop jackets" it will take you right to the page with the main offerings and detailed pics without sending you to the 'gram. Will have to figure out how to make that more user friendly. Thanks for the feedback, I really do appreciate it.
Most of my sales come from instagram, it's just the way things are right now.
I need to update the site with the Aero and Dubow this weekend. I have not had anything new to pit on my sale page as my test jackets, etc get sold almost immediately. Which is a GREAT problem to have.

fishmeok

Yep,
Mark, I know thats not your size but even then those sleeves look long, so assume was it requested with longer sleeves? Looks nice though and as has been said, theres no ref to it on your site with a Werber your only A2 showing!
Yep, custom size for an ape-man I know...

DJS48

I have inquired to Norshore regarding a Poughkeepsie and it;s not made by this company. If I knew they made a Doniger, I would have jumped at the chance to have one made, however I opted for a 5 Star and am waiting for their rendition of the Poughkeepsie.
Cheers,
Don

Lorenzo_l

I will have to go back and look at the site, if you click on "shop jackets" it will take you right to the page with the main offerings and detailed pics without sending you to the 'gram. Will have to figure out how to make that more user friendly. Thanks for the feedback, I really do appreciate it.
Most of my sales come from instagram, it's just the way things are right now.
I need to update the site with the Aero and Dubow this weekend. I have not had anything new to pit on my sale page as my test jackets, etc get sold almost immediately. Which is a GREAT problem to have.

Thanks for the information. I would love to know more about the Dubow and Aero contracts you make, as well as the horsehide used.

London Cabbie

I have not made a Doniger in over 10 years, but had a customer request, so I decided it's time to make another. The size is about a 48 (vanity sized to a 46 label), the customer is 2 inches taller than I am. Made in Victoria horse (requested) instead of goat but with the correct label and hardware. M42 Talon repro zip, wool knits, cotton lining. I added some groovy rigger pockets.

Thanks
Mark

Contact us at:
[email protected]

www.norshorleatherjackets.com

View attachment 61395
View attachment 61396
View attachment 61397
View attachment 61398
View attachment 61399
View attachment 61400
View attachment 61401
View attachment 61402
View attachment 61403
:oops: Can only use one emoji at time. WOW/Love this…