• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice haul today, Aussie made patches and wings

a2jacketpatches

Estate sale this morning, saw the wings and bought the whole box before anyone else could look. Also, a 1930's Boy Scout shirt with a 1937 Jamboree patch on it. I would have paid what I did for just the B.S.A. shirt
Octauction001.jpg

Octauction002.jpg

Octauction004.jpg

unclegrumpy

Very nice! Those Australian made wings are tough to find....and you got two different makers and the cloth versions too!

RCSignals

Andrew said:

I wonder where or how the owner wore that cut out silver crown coin with the great 5th engraving on the back?

I don't know the actual size of the coin or the slot in it, but it could be a watch Fob. It does look large enough in the photo. The slot would be for the leather strap to the watch.

a2jacketpatches

RCSignals said:
Andrew said:

I wonder where or how the owner wore that cut out silver crown coin with the great 5th engraving on the back?

I don't know the actual size of the coin or the slot in it, but it could be a watch Fob. It does look large enough in the photo. The slot would be for the leather strap to the watch.
Yes, I think a watch fob.