• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice collection of original jackets

havocpaul

A good friend of mine who has been a long-time collector of US Airborne items has recently ventured into collecting USAAF gear. He called me this week so I could check out a number of original jackets that came with groupings (photos, caps, medals etc) that he had recently purchased. Some nice artwork especially, the A-2's were all in good condition especially a plain size 42 that I tried on and am trying to convince him to sell me in the future! I quickly photographed them when he visited me today, the light wasn't great but hopefully you can see the quality. To say I was green with envy would be an understatement!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/havocpaul/?saved=1

Falcon_52

Thanks for sharing, Paul. I don't think I've ever seen a B-3 painted up like that...usually they just have the AAF on the left shoulder (sometimes no even that).

Noel