• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice 60's G-1 Listed

Jaydee

Vcruiser said:
Jaydee said:
Twas not Mikey that was attempting to bust my balls, he was merely informing me on a british spelling. Thanks Mikey. See you ARE decent after all ;)

Geeze like I said, you guys are as sharp as a tack. Are we going too do this all day? :lol:

Vcruiser

Jaydee said:
Vcruiser said:
Jaydee said:
Twas not Mikey that was attempting to bust my balls, he was merely informing me on a british spelling. Thanks Mikey. See you ARE decent after all ;)

Geeze like I said, you guys are as sharp as a tack. Are we going too do this all day? :lol:

Start selling jackets with labels...and we might quit. :twisted:

Jaydee

Geeze like I said, you guys are as sharp as a tack. Are we going too do this all day? :lol:[/quote]
Start selling jackets with labels...and we might quit. :twisted:[/quote]
Oh! So vicious :twisted: Anyway check out the jacket, with it starting at $25 you could get a good deal if your looking for one. It's a nice one!

jacketimp

Atticus said:
Gud Loard. Th' lass thigue I kneed on this phurom is th' spellen' polize. I hafta luk at mi flipppin' dryvers lisence ta 'memeber haw ta spale mi namne.

Geoph

latin??...or ye be speaking in tongues?!

jacketimp

Jaydee said:
jacketimp said:
we spell colour, you spell color.......
Yes, but colour is in the Webster's dictionary. "British Spelling of color" I don't have a Cambridge dictionary, Deeb pointed out that it's in there. Anyway you seem like an intelligent, descent guy so why the harsh criticism on the listing my friend?

descent.........you mean decent.......

just an observation, I mean it's three jkts you offered, two navels......navals I mean and one star, all no labels so I thought that's your thing.

by the way congrats on the star gone for $1100dollah, money in the bank. :)

pax?

Peter Graham

Jaydee said:
Anyway check out the jacket, with it starting at $25 you could get a good deal if your looking for one. It's a nice one!
Are you gonna (shortened version of going to) leave this one up or pull it when you get cold feet ?

hacker

Peter Graham said:
Jaydee said:
Anyway check out the jacket, with it starting at $25 you could get a good deal if your looking for one. It's a nice one!
Are you gonna (shortened version of going to) leave this one up or pull it when you get cold feet ?

:shock: ........".."when you die at Caesar's Palace, you really die at Caesar's Palace"

History of the World Part II

jacketimp

hacker said:
Peter Graham said:
Jaydee said:

:shock: ........".."when you die at Caesar's Palace, you really die at Caesar's Palace"

History of the World Part II

too filosofikal................Caeser's......ain't that the paaradise in 'Vegas?

sydneydude

Hi guys,

Newby here looking at the jacket lsited above on ebay and finding the pictures making the jacket very shiny. Is this normal for a jacket this age?

Thanks et a bientot,

SydneyDude

Jaydee

sydneydude said:
Hi guys,

Newby here looking at the jacket lsited above on ebay and finding the pictures making the jacket very shiny. Is this normal for a jacket this age?

Thanks et a bientot,

SydneyDude

Yes, but only if you take good care of them. Actually it is the camera flash that makes it shiny. Check out a few of my other jackets shot with the same camera.

This ones a 1963 G-1:
G-1front02-1.jpg

G-1fur-1.jpg

And this ones a 1940's A-2:
A-2Front01-1.jpg

A-2Back01-1.jpg