• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New York City shops with good selection of A2 repros?

Spitfireace

Never been there myself but they tell me its nice. I imagine you can get anything you want in NY. I was in LA at December this year. Hollywood and Vine. They have the Supply Sergeant outlet there. No A-2's I don't think.

Silver Surfer

on occasion, you might find original a-2s at the Ralph Lauren store on west broadway, but they have been priced as expected at rl. the once prolific a&n shops are long gone, except for one one west broadway just below canal st. they have had usn g series, and a few heavy m series jackets in the past. they also have had used modern repro a-2s. standard & strange is a high end shop that sometimes have japanese repro a-2s, and blue on green [greene st.] also has japanese repro a-2s. blue on green is a japanese owned shop that also carries top of the line denim. I have been told that there are a couple vintage shops in Brooklyn, and a flea market there. addresses and location? dunno, as ive never checked em out.

Grant

If you're looking for repro A-2's I'm afraid there aren't any places that carry a good selection. Standard and Strange had a few Eastman A-2's, B-10's and Real McCoy's A-2's and a B6 this past winter, but nothing worth making a trip. I was just in there last weekend and there were no A-2's. Unfortunately, repro A-2 jackets really aren't very popular here.

If you're looking for originals, they can be had from several vintage dealers I know but they're asking and getting high prices these days.

mulceber

Standard & Strange is definitely worth your time. Even if, as Grant says, they've sold out of their Eastman stuff, they've got a lot to interest a jacket nerd - great jeans, great boots, some nice shearling, Real McCoy stuff, pretty much everything that goes well with an A-2 jacket.

Even if you don’t buy anything, it’s still really cool to get to see all this stuff in person.

Last edited: