• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New REPRO, Buco j-71

DiamondDave

Gents,

Once again gathering funds for a 1000 ft order of HH, which is now ready, and especially made for me
here in the USA. This is a hide that JC and I have discussed having made here and should rival his new
Japanese HH!!

That said, offering another new "Buco" jacket design based on the early 50's J-71 pattern. This
jacket features 3 oz HH with a heavy (12oz) cotton twill lining, excellent Waldes zips and correct US made snaps.
Also features a double wide (per an original) chest pocket, great for a cell phone and a pack of gum,
smokes, or whatever you may need!! Zip closed hand-warmer pockets for securing whatever else you may
carry! Completely correct "Action back" is now being offered. I worried over making these and now have found
that they really are not as hard as I had imagined.

Website (and eBay) price will be $899.00USD... although offering this test sample to forum members for $600.00 USD

IMG_2375.jpg

IMG_2370.jpg

IMG_2371.jpg

IMG_2372.jpg

IMG_2373.jpg

Size is 46R

Mesurements:

Pit to Pit (Front) 25" \
51" Total
Pit to Pit (Back) 26" /
Back of Collar to base 25"
Front Collar (closed) to base 22.5"
Sleeve 37" (from center back)
Sleeve 27"
Shoulders 20.5"

DiamondDave

Thanks to all for the comments.

Bseal,

As requested here is a close up of the label. Light already failing in the mid-west, so more pics tomorrow.

DD

IMG_2400.jpg.w560h560.jpg

jack aranda

That jacket is museum or gallery-quality, Dave. Total eye-candy. I can only imagine what it must feel like on. Thank you for posting the pics. Someone is going to own a spectacular jacket when they buy this one.