• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Nylon for Christmas too

USMC_GAU-21

Well, Santa stopped by and I had to just had to, pull his nylon off of him and have him leave it under the tree.

I did outfit the old rotund elf with a nice Gortex BDU jacket for his troubles.

Seriously these arrived yesterday I could not be happier.

the N-3B, was a very nice "Skyline" with a gorgeous stencil still present. And the MA-1 is very heavy wool. Love them both.

4213774811_727327aa5f_b.jpg

4214543386_9fd418a66b_b.jpg

4213773685_1a7181928f_b.jpg

greyhound52

Very nice. I had my son take photos of my new jackets with his new camera...however, he won't download the photos yet... :(

watchmanjimg

Outstanding! The E-spec MA-1 is the last of the good ones. I have 2 myself. Although I prefer the earlier versions from a historical persepective (and because they look so damn cool), from a purely technical standpoint the E is perhaps superior given its flapped blanket-lined outer pockets. This seems far more durable than the fleecy nylon material used to line the pockets of the earlier jackets, and probably warmer as well.

Willy McCoy

Just watched a CWU 17/P (1973) with cutter tags go for $300+. It still had the orange sheet in the inside pocket. Nice winter jacket.