• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New multi-panel Irvin jacket

jonnyboy

Hi guys,

Here are a few photos of a recent customer jacket which I made using the same panel configuration as the jacket I made for Rick. This jacket is made from my usual materials - not vintage sheepskin, so I thought it would make an interesting comparison.

Multi-panel jackets take a little longer to make than the other patterns, but I think they are becoming my favourite Irvin pattern!

Cheers,

Jon

Andrew

Amazing work as ever Jon. I'd have placed that order for the 2 panel clone if this Econ downturn had done a u turn. Great to see there are still orders flowing in.

flyboy

Another winner!
(Though I admit, I still prefer the pre-war pattern)

Cheers and good fortune to you and your great workmanship!

Smithy

Yup add me to the list of admirers.

But damn you, I keep on thinking I have to splash out on another jacket every time I see your work Jon ;)

Roughwear

This is the nicest multi-panel repro Irvin that I have seen (not including Rick's jacket made from recycled flying trousers!). Your Flash zips look excellent. Keep up the good work Jon.