• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New moderator

Pa12

Hey Jan, how about a new assignment in your new appointment ;) I put up an ad months ago to sell my dubow. It sold long ago but I don’t know how to delete it.

mulceber

Probably the most stable, even tempered guy I know. :)
Thanks bud, I try. This is the best online community I've ever been a member of.

Hey Jan, how about a new assignment in your new appointment ;) I put up an ad months ago to sell my dubow. It sold long ago but I don’t know how to delete it.
I'm not opposed to doing it, but wouldn't it be easier to just say it was sold? And the information might be useful to someone down the line.

mulceber

Yeah, I can imagine. eBay seems great, and then they take their 15% and you wonder why you bothered. :rolleyes:

I edited the thread title to add "SOLD" and closed the thread as a compromise option.

Lord Flashheart

Excellent news Jan. We've probably all been on other forums where the interactions and moderation just make you wince. The good news here is that we won't be saluting or tugging our 'forelocks anytime soon.

Ace-1.jpeg

Members online

Latest posts