• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member saying hi

redsox78

er, Hi! :)

Just joined so finally popped my head over the parapet - though I'm not exactly sure where the right place to post this 'hello' :oops:

Anyhow, I'm in the UK and a friend on another forum I use (tz-uk.com a watch forum) told me about this spot of the web and it seems really interesting, especially as I'm currently trying to sell an Aero jacket to get into A-2's. :)

So, hell and hope all is well with everyone on the forum :cool:

jacketimp

redsox78 said:

Just joined so finally popped my head over the parapet - though I'm not exactly sure where the right place to post this 'hello' :oops:

Anyhow, I'm in the UK and a friend on another forum I use (tz-uk.com a watch forum) told me about this spot of the web and it seems really interesting, especially as I'm currently trying to sell an Aero jacket to get into A-2's. :)

welcome.........greetings from london

bfrench

Administrator
redsox78 said:

Hi, redsox78,

Welcome aboard - and don't pay much attention about being in the wrong section for an introductory post.

We're not very formal and you'll find lots of info about all the A-2 info that you'll ever need.

Cheers,

Bill French

dujardin

helloooooooooooooo,

welcome aboard

friendship from Belgium

byeeeeeeeee

marcel

ps / be comprehensive, my english is not as perfect as yours :lol: :lol: :lol:

markc

Fancy seeing you here :D

This is another expensive hobby - and there are a few of uz TZ-ers here (Siddartha - who kind of runs the place - is another).

Welcome to the madhouse.

Cheers,

MikeyB-17

How do, c'mon in. I'm another occasional TZ'er. Which Aero are you selling? Might be worth posting it in the For Sale section here.

redsox78

Harumph! I'm sure I replied to your hellos but it's not here...never mind :)

I was selling a Highwayman (in black) - lovely jacket, but just a bit too heavy for me :oops:

Eyeing up Eastman's A-2's at the mo, though I've no idea which I'd actually buy, perhaps I'll come across a nice used one if I keep my eyes peeled.

Roughwear

Welcome to the forum. I also live in the UK. Good luck with your search for an ELC A2. They regularly appear for sale here and on Ebay.

edmond

hi there!

IMG_0901.jpg