• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member intro

Corey

Greetings,

I'd like to introduce myself. I just joined the group last week. In the past I've been a member of the old VLJ and Yahoo groups. I recognize some of the names here but probably most people don't remember me as I didn't post very often.

I'm a casual flight jacket collector and currently have a few A-2, various USN (M-422a, G-1), B-3, B-15A/D, L-2B. I also have a couple of 50's era HH moto jackets. I also have a few repro A-2, B-15, L-2A, and HH utility jackets. I'd also like to pick up a Goodwear at some point but need to thin the herd a bit first.

Looks like lots of great jacket info here so I'm looking forward to catching up on reading what the other members are up to.

Regards,
Corey

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Corey said:
In the past I've been a member of the old VLJ and Yahoo groups. I recognize some of the names here but probably most people don't remember me as I didn't post very often.

I remember the name .... probably from back when I was lurking.

Welcome back Corey. :)

dujardin

better duck said:
Hello Corey!
"Welkom terug aan boord", as we would say in Dutch!

hello Corey,

in french we say '' bon retour ''
happy to have you back here
greetings from Belgium

marcel