• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Jon Maguire Flight Jacket Book

CBI

I ordered the book via Amazon as soon as it was listed. It not the release date sometime this month? I don't have a copy yet.

havocpaul

It is down as an April release and Schiffer are pretty good on getting the books out on time...there's time yet!

Roughwear

havocpaul said:
It is down as an April release and Schiffer are pretty good on getting the books out on time...there's time yet!

Let's hope Schiffer achieve this deadline. At least the wait is not as long as for some repro jackets! ;)

Andrew

Has anyone received this yet? I'm sure it'll be a must buy but i'm interested in hearing (and seeing if you can scan anything) first.

I don't mind paying for postage to Aus for a jacket but I hate it for a heavy book so it'd be good to get an early review.

Curahee

Ordered my copy + the 9th AAF book 3 weeks ago from Amazon > delivery estimate : june 4 - june 17 , 2009. And as you
part of the fun is waiting in anticipation on your stuff ;)

CBI

Book release date pushed back another 1-2 months (June/July). Mine has been on pre-order via Amazon for quite some time.

CBI

I placed my order on Jan 20th. There were a number of delays. An automated request to update/OK the order from Amazon came today saying the book would ship on July 12th. So, I might see this within my lifetime after all - - great!

shedonwanna

Just ordered a copy from Amazon USA for July 10 delivery. Only two left so there may be a slight wait until they get more from the publisher. The Maguire books are some of my favorite references for patch artwork. You can see technique and materials.

CBI

It arrived today!!!! Great book - kind of a composite of his flight jacket books and silver pinks/greens books but all new stuff. A number of pilot groupings of awards, jacket, etc.

Wonderful -