• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Jacket! - Good Wear Rough Wear 1401-P

saucerfiend

That's a great looking hide. Beautiful fit and workmanship as usual. Gee, that does drape so nicely. Enjoy it!

Brian

A

Anonymous

great jacket, great leather, fit, eveything.
highlights how good A-2s look on wwii size guys

mezz07

It would be so nice to get a great A-2 without having to be tortured by the wait! So you were just surprised one day with a Good Wear? That's awesome.

Jason

Now THAT is the look everyone strives for. The fit, the drape - all spot on! Congratulations - and give your wife a big hug to show your appreciation. You lucky devil ;)

3onamatch

Hey guys, Just checking back into this post, as I have been traveling for the past few days. Thanks for all the compliments and great feedback! The jacket looks even better in the flesh. I'm loving it. And my wife is loving all the great comments on here. She's pretty awesome. No more jackets for a while, I think....

mezz07

If only I had a woman like that in my life and an A-2 like that in my possession. It would be cloud 9! The leather looks perfect, not too grainy not too flat and it looks like a well preserved original. Very nice! I guess now you need to figure out something nice to do in return for your woman.