• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Good Wear Californian Imperial

ButteMT61

I love the look of the back - wasn't sure if that was clear. Just worried about losing the action back for flexibility.
I think the dyed hide will look great with wear.
I second that all-leather cuffs are not thick or in any way annoying. Highly recommended.

zhz44

handymike,

I think the position of chest pocket on the one John wearing is different from your. Is it really different or just the shooting position?

Andreart

ButteMT61 said:
I love the look of the back - wasn't sure if that was clear. Just worried about losing the action back for flexibility.
I second that all-leather cuffs are not thick or in any way annoying. Highly recommended.

well your my size so when you do want to sell the ventura, let me know.

ButteMT61

Andreart said:
ButteMT61 said:

well your my size so when you do want to sell the ventura, let me know.

Shoot me an offer...

ButteMT61

OK, I'm not yet listing this, but I've already had three pings on it. I'll say this, if I sell it, it's not going to be cheap. A new one is almost $1600 and almost two years in the queue. So if anyone else is interested, I'm getting some current pics and numbers today. But I don't want anyone thinking/hoping it's going to go cheap.

bseal

So you are not gonna take $385 and a "Thanks man, you are the best" for it?
Where are my monthly dues going then?

P.S. It's a good thing those sleeves are too long. :)