• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Eastman Leather early B-10 "Blond collar"

Kermit3D

In addition to their new M422A, ELC produces a new B-10. One of the early models without shoulder pads (I didn't know the early models didn't have shoulder pads).
It's pretty cool, although I prefer the usual collar.

1700917033335.png

warguy

Technically, just to clarify, the B-10 without epaulettes wasnt just an early feature. Throughout most of the production run, contractors would add or leave off the epaulettes.

MikeyB-17

That undyed collar has never done it for me. Much prefer the later brown Version. Then again, I’ve never been over fond of B-10’s, despite having owned a couple.

Brettafett

And that collar profile, I know some were a little 'pointy', but prefer the regular shape.
That said, I love my ELC B-10. Its the only ELC I have held on too all these years, and the oldest flight jacket I have.

Spitfireace

The Eastman looks like more of a mouton collar than a sheepskin. Whereas the above original looks like a sheepskin collar.

Pilot

The Eastman looks like more of a mouton collar than a sheepskin. Whereas the above original looks like a sheepskin collar.
It compacts with wear and aging but its mouton .
As a side note all LSL Garment with a white tag have epaulettes.

Last edited:

Dany McDonald

That ELC L.S.L version, unlike their Rough Wear is an "assemblage" of B-10 features instead of a full repro. Like Buzz and Mccoy really.

Its weird cause Rough Wear did use white for collars on originals at some point. They could have gone full repro and that could have been another homerun in the B-10 range, well in my own opinion.
Or just do a proper L.S.L with the correct features/details. Or a Fitswell Sportswear without the epaulettes if that was the intent in their marketing purpose.

D

Last edited:

ZuZu

In addition to their new M422A, ELC produces a new B-10. One of the early models without shoulder pads (I didn't know the early models didn't have shoulder pads).
It's pretty cool, although I prefer the usual collar.

View attachment 128367
I like this! If I had a spare $900 I'd buy it. Things converged here- the pointy collar is backed up by phots and the fur on the collar is correct! Tempting- honestly!