• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New drug to get hooked on....

ties70

Hi,

got my first non-military leather jacket yesterday...it's a vintage Cafe Racer styled jacket in brown steerhide, all Talon zippers, thick lining...

Here is a shot from the auction (wasn't able to make own pictures so far):

fidelityleatherjacket_1.jpg

Ties

A

Anonymous

And in a big size too Ties. Lucky man, that's a nice jacket. Simple and functional. Do you have a bike to go with it ?

There is a lot of horsehide snobbery about but goat and steer are both good hides.

Dave

atkins

Whoooa cool looking leather Ties. I'm also been thinking to get this type of jacket but never found an interesting one in Ebay. I wonder what's the label?

dujardin

Nice one

the virus catch you???

you just miss the splendid Triumph Bonneville to go with.... and a vintage Cromwell helmet :p

byeeeee marcel

ties70

JACKET_ HEAD said:
And in a big size too Ties. Lucky man, that's a nice jacket. Simple and functional. Do you have a bike to go with it ?

There is a lot of horsehide snobbery about but goat and steer are both good hides.

Dave

Dave,

no bike...but hey, I wear flight jackets all the time and I don't have a plane, either :D . I am getting close to my 40th birthday, and am seriously thinking about getting my bike licence this or next summer....midlife crisis...?!

Here are some quick shots of the "new" Cafe Racer....

total_2.jpg

back-1.jpg

front_open.jpg

total.jpg

fierce_look.jpg

front-1.jpg

Ties

ties70

Grant said:
Ties, The cafe fits you well. Also, cool looking Lee's.

Grant,

Japan 1952 101Z....I somehow like the fit of Lee denim better than the Levi's stuff.

Last week I have picked up a Prescott Selvedge from Atelier Ladurance....sturdy bastards, with triple stitched waist area, fully cloth-lined back pockets.

Ties

bseal

Fantastic cafe racer. It begs to be worn with a t-shirt. Enjoy.

Didn't you once have that awesome Aero goatskin creation with the wine satin lining?

Happy Hooligan

looks great. The Cafe is the one jacket I don't own.. yet.

Funny as I'm hitting 40 although, I'll never go past 39. and was seriously checking out getting a motor bike also... and I bet we're not alone...