• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Buzz stunner?!

asiamiles

Was just browsing HPA; I don't recall seeing this before.

br_avmot_brn_mont.jpg

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
She's nice, but $1750, and I just can't get as excited about these longer coats.

br_avmot_brn_thumb.jpg

asiamiles

deeb7 said:
She's nice, but $1750, and I just can't get as excited about these longer coats.
I prefer jackets that are longer than waist length. They look better on me, I think, and I find them much more practical, especially with trouser rises being lower than back in the 40s and 50s, and they give the option of not having to tuck in your t-shirt, shirt or sweater. But the price is prohibitive.

John Lever

deeb7 said:

br_avmot_brn_thumb.jpg
From the relative length of the arms I don't think it is very long, perhaps B-3 length ?

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
John Lever said:
From the relative length of the arms I don't think it is very long, perhaps B-3 length ?

Maybe, though the arms hang longer than that on my B-3 ... ah well, short, and double breasted isn't one of my favourite looks either.

jack aranda

This jacket is a stunner to look at. My first thought was "Oh, man, I'd love one of those!" Then, a bit later, after the rush was over, I thought, "No, I'd never wear it. It would just sit in the closet, next to two or three other beauties that rarely get worn." It is a joy to behold, though.