• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New 5th Air Force Film?

Silver Surfer

this line of a-2s were offered during the 1980s-90s in army-navy surplus catalogs. they were then priced at about $150. they showed up later in some of the catalogs for $49.95 [over stock, lack of interest?], or there abouts. i had one,, and though not "accurate" to any specific contract, they were nicely made. back then, the measurements were a bit odd with the arms being orang sized. the hh used was a good weight, and the hides had a uniform color [caramel russet] and finish. i believe that the jacs were usa made then, though by the new adverts and site, i wonder if they are now made over seas. as a patcher-painter knock around jac the price is ok, but they should have a measurements page for their sizes. also, if i were to be interested, i would ask to have a jac made with lower pockets. the old ones show up on occasion, mostly on greedbay. "flyboy" has been flogging one for silly money for some time now.