• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need someone in the UK

Rutger

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 97.c0.m619

I contacted this guy a couple of times, and he allowed me to bid, but he has not changed the terms of the auction (he tried, but apparently it didn't work), which leaves me with no opportunity to bid.

Anyone in the UK willing to bid for me?

It has worked before through VLJ, so hopefully ........

Paypal of course, all extra costs covered.

thanks,
Rutger

Clark J

Just have him end the listing if you have agreed on a price!Then he can send you a request for funds from his PP account...easy!!

Tim P

natuurlijk. Ik zal deze jas kopen voor jij ;)

let me know how. but soon as I am on a night shift tonight.

Rutger

Clark J said:
Just have him end the listing if you have agreed on a price!Then he can send you a request for funds from his PP account...easy!!

I tried contacting him several times later on, but I think he's not interested enough in a foreign buyer to spend any more time on it then he already has.

Rutger

Tim P said:
natuurlijk. Ik zal deze jas kopen voor jij ;)

let me know how. but soon as I am on a night shift tonight.

Dag Tim, je zou nu een PM moeten hebben ontvangen. :lol:
Je moet maar even kijken wat voor jou de prettigste manier is om dit af te handelen.

Rutger

xt40

Rutger said:
I contacted this guy a couple of times, and he allowed me to bid, but he has not changed the terms of the auction (he tried, but apparently it didn't work), which leaves me with no opportunity to bid.

ive had exactly this problem a number of times. is there some issue with ebay or are some people just stupid. its really annoying.

Rutger

deeb7 said:
xt40 said:
ive had exactly this problem a number of times. is there some issue with ebay or are some people just stupid.

.... it's eBay. :roll:

It differs per person. In the past, some changed it in a jiffy, others never managed to work it out.
I assume it takes more than just one step to change it, and maybe it involves some extra cost for the seller as well.

Anyway, Tim has been so kind as to make a best offer for me (300 GBP), which I think is fair and relates well to the BIN, but it is my impression the seller is not going to react on that offer at all and wait it out until the end of the auction.